SGC Employer Classroom (A SGC HR Committee organized event)
The HR Committee of the SGC organises a “SGC Employer Classroom.”.
This time, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) will explain the recent changes in the Employment regulations in Singapore and discuss the current challenges in managing workforce in Singapore.
The Employer Classroom will cover the following topics:
- Employment Pass regulations and processing requirements
- Managing excess Manpower (notification to MOM)
- Fixed term contracts and other types of contracts
- Employment Claims Tribunal (ECT)
- Re-employment of Older Workers (employer and employee rights)
- Enforcement activities and Penalties for Non-Compliance
In case your questions are not covered
in the topics listed above, please drop an email to Mr. Eckart Jensen
(Chairperson of the SGC HR Committee) firstname.lastname@example.org.
He will collect all questions and adjust the agenda accordingly.
Date: May 18, 2017 (Registration deadline: May 15)
Time: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Location: German Centre, 5th Floor Room #05-105 (Pls take East Wing elevator)
The number of participants per organization is not limited.
Please note that priority is given to SGC Members.
- Venue was changed to "German Centre, 5th Floor Room #05-105 (Pls take East Wing elevator)". Diff 2017-05-08 03:06:45
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- German Centre, 5th Floor Room #05-105 (Pls take East Wing elevator)
- Venue Address
- German Centre for Industry and Trade Pte Ltd, 25 International Business Park, #05-108 German Centre, Singapore 609916 Singapore